Responsive Website Design
Optimizes the website experience and viewing on mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, or a desktop
Responsive website design allows yours website to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading & navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices. It optimizes the experience and viewing on mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, or a desktop and is compliant with all the latest Browsers and standards.
Responsive website design allows your website to adapt to screens on any device. The website layout changes based on the size and capabilities of the device. For example, on a phone, users may see content shown in a single column view; a tablet might show the same content in two columns, etc..
Responsive Website Design Examples: (our website..duh)
Responsive Website Designs became popular in 2013 and are now very standard in website design. All our websites that we have developed since 2013 have been built as responsive website designs.
Responsive Website Designs Advantages:
- Responsive website designs provide the most optimal viewing experience on any device
- Responsive website design means no need for a “dedicated mobile website” … Mobile websites are dinosaurs now
- Responsive website designs are the standard
- Responsive Website Designs
- Optimal Viewing Experience on Any Device
- Responsive Websites Adapt to any Device
- Easy Reading and Navigation